View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeon Shadowsnow
Recruit

re: Guild Ranks, Promotions, and Logistics

Hi guys! So if you aren't aware, I'm the new communications + logistics officer (aka the guy who whispers non-reppers when we raid and who queues and activates upgrades for you).

So if you haven't read the latest Message of the Day, we have a new ranking system.
Why a new ranking system?
1. Gives people a goal to reach for.
2. To track activeness in guild raids and to promote skill.
3. It can be used as a feedback mechanism.

So what are the ranks?

Missing - for those people who are gone for over 2 months without logging in. People who have not repped in 5ever will also be put down here.

Initiate - welcome to Dx, home of the derp drivers, scrub officers, and baddies. The rank you start in when we invite you. This rank is where you start.

Dx - congratulations, you are now recognized as an official member of Dx. This rank means you have attended at least 5 raids and you are not a rallybot. To get to this rank, you need the recognition of at least 1 Officer or Elite.

Core - the core of Dx. People with this rank are recognized to be consistent raiders, alongside holding a high degree of skill. To obtain this rank, you need to be recognized by 3 Officers who acknowledge the skill you have and the effort you put into attending raids.
*For Core, you can substitute 1 Officer for 2 Elites.

Elite - the highest normally obtainable rank. People in this rank are pretty much pros at their class or hold a high degree of skill in multiple classes. Promotion to Elite requires the approval of 5 active officers in the guild.

Who are the officers? Abc, Vill, Nero, Edi, Aeon and Grublord Vall.
Why should you care? You don't need to care, but with higher ranks comes more privileges (such as access to guild bank). Also, higher ranks means that we recognize you as skilled players who contribute a lot to giving us bags :D

Logistics - basically upgrades in the guild.
Magic Find buff - I'll try to keep this up permanently. Repping during raids is important if you want to keep this buff up.
Supply buff - To be used depending on the attendance/scale of the raid. I'll speed this up if necessary. We probably will not use it on Thursdays (Abc derp day + gmissions) and Saturday (Abc fap day = Abc not allowed to drive day)

Future Buffs:
Disciplined Maneuvers (+5% WvW exp) - to be obtained once we have guild puzzle unlocked.

Banners:
Exp, Karma and MF banners will be provided by my bank guild (MNS). I'll try to drop this as much as possible. You can ask me to drop it during raids if you want. The only catch is that banners will last for as long as I have influence, so every now and then, I'll be asking for help with Guild Bounty Training (+3k influence) to help with banner production.

Last edited by Aeon Shadowsnow on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Nero Vane

Thanks Aeon.
Edivaine

Nice. I think we should hv enuf influence for banners too
:3 jz need to keep it up with missions ( good for commendations for new recruits to gear up)
Aeon Shadowsnow
Recruit

I'll monitor the influence to see if we can afford to put banners down in addition (that's an extra 150 influence a day possibly, maybe more). Mostly the reason I'm using my bank guild is so we don't fill the queue with banners.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discreet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum