https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/wuv/matchups/HoD-DH-AR-Week-3/first
Zimme Rallos
Officer

re: good work Dx!! the enemy knows us!

Why would they think we're transfers
Bonaduce Cadderly
Officer

After we wiped 8 omegas + about 10 of them with the 9 of us, I'm not surprise they're annoyed :P

A few reasons why they might think we're from another server:

1) We haven't faced DH in a long time
2) ANBU isn't a SEA guild I think, so there's less chance of them bumping into us previously.
3) The known guilds in HoD are the BIG ones who don't fight open field battles like we do.

We (Dx) are improving towards Gold League standard. We still have a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long way to go, but we've been developing faster than the rest of the server, and probably faster than any other guild in Bronze League.

I doubt anyone would expect to be hit so hard in a fight from this tier, so there's that.
Zimme Rallos
Officer

Saying the standard in league doesn't sound right. I believe there is gold league server that fight like shit but in gold because coverage. And server in bronze league that fight like the pros.

But I get what u mean hehe. just don't use the league or tiers to describe the combat skill of a server.

Maybe we can look forward the change in obsidian sactum GvG area, then we can compete other groups and test our skills.
Bonaduce Cadderly
Officer

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about the servers in general, but the quality of the guilds in it.

The most competitive GvG groups tend to be in the top 6 or so servers and carry them in the fights, which was why I mentioned it...
villenio
Officer

hahah and now the post someone from DH is admitting

"...we have the numbers...but getting owned by HOD with few numbers"

hqhhahahah goood work everyone!!! hahahaha

and a side note, some VLK is starting to not troll in wvw anymore and r spedning asignifiicante time upgrading and defending. Kruppe for example.

so try not to talk bad about people in general cuz we dont want to discourage the other guilds from workin with us ok? makes sense? Like we used to make fun of them cuz they r so stubborn and what not but now they r converted to new religion
Bonaduce Cadderly
Officer

Yeah now that VLK are trolling enemies it's fantastic.

What they did at DH bay broke them I think
villenio
Officer

Hahha ya. Dark haven has given up. Hahahha. They even went on the us bronze league post and said to SF, "hod is gonna roll u over " cuz apparently SF is a lot of fairweather blobs andthe matchup they won dark haven by 40k. The week is not over yet but hod is winni g dh by 60k and dh has pretty much given up

This next week is gonna be the most fun ever guys. Big blobs! A glorious farm ! A MONSTER FARM! Oh man!!
daniel.ling.750

This week, our attendance seems a little bad... The excuse every1 can use would be "Saving my strength for next week!" ;p

PS: My excuse is i'm sick... Long term sick ._.
Zimme Rallos
Officer

daniel.ling.750 wrote:
This week, our attendance seems a little bad... The excuse every1 can use would be "Saving my strength for next week!" ;p

PS: My excuse is i'm sick... Long term sick ._.

get well soon.

we'll see how we face SF
Neverknow.
Officer

from last week's matchup thread.
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/wuv/matchups/HoD-DH-AR-Week-3/page/3#post3173538

Quote:
It’s been a fun week against both HoD and AR. It’s nice to see how much HoD has evolved as a server since the classic HoD/GoM/Dh match-up months ago. You have some pretty great guilds there – [Dx], [VLK] and [CV] are the 3 that are most memorable to me. I’m sure there’s other great guilds which I missed out. Your server reaction time to map-hop is incredibly fast. I’m really impressed by that. You guys burnt a huge hole in my pocket when you got our Bay fully upgraded! We did 2 golem rushes but failed to capture it as your map-hopping zerg saved it just in time. Not until the next day did our golem rush was our success. And even then, you guys still re-capture Bay by brute-forcing your way in within 30min which I felt that we were kind of lucky to actually paper that fortified Bay.
Not only that, the open-field fights are great too. Especially [Dx]. Gosh you guys stack might / blast water fields within seconds! And again I’m sure there are other guilds in HoD that does that, but [Dx] is the most memorable to me as they play in the same coverage as I am. I remembered 1 day you guys were hitting our Bay and [CV] was hitting our Garrison. What a day! You guys took Bay in the end, and as much as I’m kitten ed off, I had a tons of fun compared to the regular PvDooring we usually do against other servers.
I will be rooting for you guys on your up-coming match against SF and GoM, and also rooting for you guys to win the league. We won’t be meeting again in the league, but I ensure you that the next time we meet, Darkhaven will definitely put on a better fight!
-Del
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discreet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum